Things have been a little quiet around here, I have to admit. Work, lots of things on the social calendar, cleaning and organizing while Hubs is gone, and I haven’t had a lot of time for blogging.
But I haven’t been quiet over on Pinterest. I think I might be addicted to that site. 1,848 pins? I think that might be kind of ridiculous. But I love it! Here is a snapshot of what I’ve been pinning and why they piqued my interest:
- “What is a weekend?” mug. Do you watch Downton Abbey? If not, where in the world have you been? My favorite character by far is Maggie Smith’s Dowager Countess. Her one liners are priceless! You, too, can have a mug or shirt or bag printed with one of her quips at Cafepress.com. LOVE this one.
- I have decided that we need a solution for our front door mail slot. Every day I come home and the mail is splayed all over the front foyer. I end up stepping on it and dragging mud and dirt all over the envelopes. It’s gotta stop! I found this pin the other day and then went shopping for a similar basket. I am going to work on my solution this week and maybe post a tutorial if it turns out ok.
- Social media explained. I love this picture that’s been floating around cyberspace!
- I feel this way quite a lot. Probably because I feel like I don’t put together outfits very well and when I do put something together that I think is cute, I want others to notice!
- This is NOT on the Weight Watchers diet, but my husband sent me a link to this homemade tagalong recipe and I think we’re going to have to make them when he’s back from France. They look SO good!
I don’t think I’ll stop pinning anytime soon, but I really need to work on doing some of the tutorials and projects I’ve been pinning! Someone has a link up party to Pinterest-inspired projects and I may have to work on some tutorials to link up to that. But more than that, I hope I can find more things to blog about and the time to write those blogs!
What’s inspiring you lately?