Better late than never for a trip report, right? Especially when it comes to Disney!
Can you believe that with Husband leaving for France and a major foot surgery, I never got around to posting pictures from our New Year’s trip with his family and my family to our most favorite vacation spot?
Instead of an involved trip report, here is our trip in bulleted form…
- We met lots of fun characters.
- We enjoyed the Christmas decorations in all the parks. Really, that’s why we go!
- We had fun pictures taken with additional things added in later.
- We stayed in one of our favorite hotels, the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Mom and Brother got a room with a view, and saw lots of giraffes. Hubs and I got a parking lot view.
- New Year’s Eve in the park was a hoot.
- Hubs, Brother and I learned about saving money in Innoventions. Good stuff to know!
So looking at all these pictures really makes me want to go back again. It’s a good thing I only have to wait 95 days to be there again.