A few weeks ago, I came across a link on a friend’s Facebook page: 101 Things to Do in St. Louis.
A few of them just aren’t going to happen:
- Attend a Cards/Cubs game. Well, I just don’t have that kind of cash, now do I?
- Take in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. A) I missed this one. B) I have no desire to be drunk in a city street in the middle of the day, thanks.
- Bike the Katy Trail. I just might die.
But here is one that is just WRONG:
No. 72: Get the Krispy Kreme burger at a Grizzlies Game
Can I just EW?!
Others, I think we can handle:
- Get a concrete at Ted Drewes. I think I’ve completed this one five times over, at least, this year alone.
- Tour the AB Brewery. I haven’t been here in YEARS, as in, since I could drink. This might be a fun Saturday activity with friends this summer!
- Get a BLT and malt at Crown Candy Kitchen. I’m so there. However, I think I have to wait until it’s a bit warmer. It’s a perfect spring lunch break!
- See a movie at the Moolah Theatre. The next law school girl’s movie night is going to be here, so that’s easy.
Looking through the whole list, I’m impressed by how many food items are on the list! Us St. Louisans love our food, no matter what kind. :)