Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Five Question Friday

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?

Most definitely, yes. It’s pretty much brown in the winter and a little lighter brown in the summer. I’ve never died my hair  completely so I’ve got my original hair color!

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

I’m just praying for warmer weather at this point. We have a lot of weddings and graduations, so I would say I have planned for them. :)

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

I dislike cooking. I’m not very good at it. It always seems to get burned when it’s not supposed to burn.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

No, I’m not usually offended by that. Although I always try to get my thank yous out because I feel like others would be offended if they didn’t receive one from me. Does that make any sense?

5. How did you meet your best friend?

Well I guess that would be Husband and I met him at college. The first day of orientation. Then we didn’t speak to each other for three years. My best gal friend I also met in college. It was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment