1. Don’t get scared by the creepily real looking owl on the porch.
2. Make sure you have a good map.
3. Confirm that you have a GoPro camera to capture the adventure, and attach it to someone’s head.
4. Beer. Check.
5. Find some gorgeous roads to golf cart upon, five people to a cart of course.
6. Bring along a husband who makes ridiculous faces at the camera.
7. Don’t be scared by the ridiculously real looking owl on the BACK porch.
8. Laugh a lot at the speed bump signs along the road. Make the group stop to take a picture of the sign.
9. After one hike, find a way down to the lake to skip some rocks in the sunset.
10. Ask for your camera back, because you have no idea what pictures of you were on there.
11. Some will be amused at the hilarity, and others not so much.
12. Be romantic in the golf cart and kiss your girlfriend.
13. Find a gorgeous place to watch the sunset.
14. Assess your domain… and your hiking group coming up the path behind you.
15. Enjoy the wildlife around the cabin.
16. Explore the old sites at the resort, like the cemetery and old barn.
17. Sleep in and have a wonderful time in the country. I can’t wait until we’re invited back and can spend another weekend out there.