Thursday, September 20, 2012

Technology Is Slightly Fixed

You know how I was complaining last week about all my iDevices revolting against me?

Well, it seems the technology good fortunes have come back to all my fun electronic devices. The problem I was having with my iPhone not showing all the calendars? I finally was able to fix it by LOTS of googling. So many were having the same problem that someone at Google posted a link in a forum to allow which calendars to show on iPhones. AWESOME. This is the link. Once I found that and told it which ones to sync, it magically fixed itself.

Then over the weekend, I found a way to fix the iPad contacts thing. Apparently I have to set up an exchange sync plus the Gmail sync. I don’t understand it, but it seems to be working!

I think I will get all this technology under control, sometime.

But I still don’t have a working iPod shuffle. :(

2 comments:

  1. This is what scares me about getting an iPhone. Right now, I feel like I'm only dealing with Google for everything. Glad you got it fixed though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are working. I'm wrapping up my phone switch - got the iPhone 5 this morning! So happy with it so far!

    ReplyDelete