Monday, September 14, 2009

Opening Weekend

It’s come and gone. Thank goodness.

Sometimes I’m so ready for a show to be open and in front of an audience. This is one of them.

The Friday night audience loved it and reacted favorably to every joke or funny situation. Saturday night we wanted to take the pulse of the ladies and gents out there. It’s the worst thing in a comedy when the audience is liking what they see, but not vocalizing! It makes us wonder if they were awake! Sunday was a combination of the two previous audiences.

It’s sad, but I’m already looking forward to my next gig. I approached another community theatre that I’ve worked with in the past to see if I could stage manage an upcoming show. We’ll see what they have to say. I can’t audition for that one due to a conflict with Husband’s law school prom – I OBVIOUSLY can’t miss that one. :) I’m already shopping for a dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment