Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I’m good at …

  1. Planning events. It’s what I do during the day for a living and I think I’m pretty darn good at it.
  2. Acting. It’s what I do in the evenings to make me sane while planning events during the day.
  3. Making my friends and family laugh, even if I didn’t really mean to.
  4. Making guests feel at ease at events or parties.
  5. Giving tours – after I’ve been trained. Mine are always so much fun!
  6. Talking to strangers in elevators.
  7. Finding the closest chocolate bar when necessary.
  8. Getting pretty tipsy off of one drink. I’m a cheap date!
  9. Wanting to get organized but not really accomplishing anything.
  10. Loving my husband. That one’s easy.

I’m good at all of those things, if I do say so myself. Sometimes you need to remind yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment