I was recently given my first award! For a few years now, I’ve been reading about bloggers give each other awards and wondered how one goes about it.
I finally started this blog earlier this year to chronicle my life, but more importantly, to meet other people out there in the blogosphere! I’ve met a few bloggers that are young newlyweds without children – just like me! It’s a small niche, but it’s nice to meet people in a similar situation. So I wanted to thank Marissa of Married to a Medical Student for this award! Thank you!!!
Here are the rules :
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
- Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers, post links to the 7 blogs you nominate and leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
So here goes:
- Sometimes I can eat an entire package of chocolate chip cookie dough instead of dinner.
- It might be sick, but I actually like filing, hole punching and organizing. Even more, labeling! I would label EVERYTHING in this house if Husband would let me.
- I hated Madame Bovary. While trying to re-educate myself in the classics, I picked it up and couldn’t get past page 50. Is there something wrong with me?
- I’m addicted to TV. My DVR is absolutely bursting at the seams during this fall premiere season! It’s how I relax… I sit in front of my television with a glass of unwind and just stop thinking about everything for just a little bit.
- I adore sleeping in – but even more, hitting the snooze button AT LEAST ten times. Something about that in-between sleeping and being awake, but knowing that you can sneak in just a few more minutes before that alarm clangs again. I just love it. :)
- I’m an actor but I hate being the center of attention. It goes back to number four above, but I really enjoy being by myself.
- I can’t cook breakfast. I can follow directions on recipes for ANY other meal or dish, but for some reason, eggs, waffles and anything else breakfast-related seem to elude me. Friends have tried to help me but to no avail. It’s hopeless!
My nominations are: