We have a three day weekend and I am determined to finish a few things that have been absolutely LINGERING around the townhouse:
- Clear the kitchen table of missed placed items so we could actually eat there if we wanted to.
- Take down Christmas decorations [a vacation over Christmas and New Year’s, plus a sickness immediately after prevented this happening way earlier]
- Laundry – I think we’re on the last pair of clean underwear.
- Pick up my newly fixed car from the dealership
- Figure out how to use my new Cricut machine!!!
- Put away/find homes for all the lovely new Christmas presents we received from our generous parents.
- Change the sheets in the master and guest bedroom to hopefully prevent us from getting sick AGAIN.
We’ll see how that goes!