Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Round Up

I participated in my first Finish it Friday which is hosted by Aby @ Creative Organizing.

Let's see how I did:
  1. Clear the kitchen table of missed placed items so we could actually eat there if we wanted to. DONE! I even cleaned up the kitchen so we can cook things in there and see the counters. So it's all good!
  2. Take down Christmas decorations DONE! Sort of... everything is in its box and the tree is unplugged and half disassembled. Does that count as done?
  3. Laundry – I think we’re on the last pair of clean underwear. In process - won't get done with everything but it's definitely a step in the right direction!
  4. Pick up my newly fixed car from the dealership Post forthcoming but we are a two car family again!
  5. Figure out how to use my new Cricut machine!!! Because I knew I would have to write this post, I spent the afternoon with my new toy. Oh boy I knew I would love it, but I had no idea how much! It's going to make my scrapbook pages look so awesome!
  6. Put away/find homes for all the lovely new Christmas presents we received from our generous parents. Some of this got done, but the rest will have to wait for another day.
  7. Change the sheets in the master and guest bedroom to hopefully prevent us from getting sick AGAIN. Since all of the laundry didn't get done, this will have to wait until tomorrow.
Over all, I think I was pretty darn productive this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It will make this week go all that much smoother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You came back with a vengeance! I am impressed by your productivity!

    ReplyDelete