Melissa at Duoly Noted recently tagged me and I’m just getting around to answering her questions! :)
1. If you could have an unlimited shoe budget or purse budget which one would you pick?
I know that Melissa would pick purse, but I would have to go with shoes. When we organized the guest bedroom where my clothes live, I counted over 50 distinct pairs. Some of them really need to go away, but most I wear on a semi-frequent basis. I love shoes. :)
2. If you could change lives with one person for a day who would it be?
Lately, I’ve been fascinated by the work of the First Lady. I know she’s incredibly busy and her day is planned down to the second, but to impact so man lives in one day, I think I might like that.
3. What is the one place you haven't been that you want to visit before you die?
There are so many of them! If I had to pick one, I would say the Great Pyramids. I’m fascinated by their construction and it just seems like an amazing place to visit.
4. What is your most unrealistic fear?
I have the unrealistic fear of an elevator dropping out from underneath me and me plunging to my death below. I hate elevators. I was trapped in one as a child.
5. If you could compete in one Olympic sport, which one would you pick?
6. What was the last book you read and did you like it?
I just finished The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson. I feel silly reading books meant for kids, but I read it in less than a week! I loved it. :) It’s about Disney after dark.
7. What song best describes how you are feeling this moment?
The past few weeks, I’ve been crazy busy at work, and haven’t had a lot of free time to listen to music. But I think it might be a song about life and to enjoy every minute of it, because you don’t know how many of those moments you have. Or something like that.
8. Who is your rolemodel?
Right now, my role model is my mother. The past few months have been very difficult for all of us. I can’t even imagine how she has been dealing with all of it. The way she has picked up the pieces and moved on is incredibly inspiring to me. And since I know she reads this blog, she should know that. And that I love her even more than she knows.