Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

  1. My DVR - It lets me escape into the silly teenage dramas, wonderful reality TV and spiffy movies I missed in the theatres. I seriously spend WAY too much time with my U-Verse DVR. :)
  2. My husband - He made me beef stew for dinner tonight. Although he warned me he wasn't sure how it was going to come out in the end - but I have faith! If not... we could always order pizza, right?
  3. Theatre - I get to see a musical this evening and I have no idea what it's about! That's what I love about being involved in this business.
  4. Friends - My good friend M has asked me if I was interested in helping coordinate her sister's wedding. It's just one more step down the road of building my own wedding planning business. So exciting - I even started looking at business cards!

What are you thankful for this Thursday afternoon?

3 comments:

  1. How the heck do people survive without DVR??!?! Haha! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously in love with my DVR. I'm actually thinking of cancelling my cable to save some money, but I think I'm too attached to it to let it go. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete