Mrs Doctor at Life of a Doctor’s Wife posted a few lists today that seemed to be a wonderful way to recap a Friday. I told her that I’d probably borrow it and post my own answers to her lists, so here I am, doing just that.
5 Things I Want to Do But Cannot Do No Matter How Hard I Try
- Manage to dress myself every morning without over-thinking things
- Eat scallops
- Wear jeans tucked into boots without looking like a farmer
- Argue with/confront someone without crying – blatantly stolen from Mrs. Doctor because it’s so true for me too!
- Not hate my hair the minute after I’ve styled it for the day
5 Things I Want to Do But Not Quite Enough to Expend the Effort to Do Them
- Exercise a few times a week
- Cook a real meal for myself and Husband every night
- Read all those books from high school that I didn’t really enjoy back then
- Stop drinking caffeine
- Keep my house as organized as I really would like
5 Things I Want to Do and WILL Do
- Start my own wedding planning business.
- Travel somewhere in the world with my husband where we’ve both never been (this has never been the case)
- Have a child (God willing)
- Decorate our dream house after we buy it
- Learn to say a few words in French – and know what I’m saying!