Tuesday, December 1, 2009

#6 – Go out with friends at least once a month

Before I headed to KC for a family Thanksgiving, the girls and I went to see IT. NEW MOON.

For my monthly outing with friends for my 101 in 1001 list, we caught a movie and then grabbed drinks at a local pub.

Oh. My. God.

I knew I had to see it with friends who really wanted to see it and boy howdy did we want to see it. The friends who got me addicted to the book series bailed on me after hating the first movie, so they were going to be no help with this new movie. My best friend had to wait until her sister was in town, so once that happened on Wednesday, we were so THERE! It was definitely hard to get thru that last day of work before a holiday weekend knowing that NEW MOON was waiting for me!

I sat in the theatre for a half hour before the previews started just fidgeting in our seats, so impatiently!

And then this came on…

When I read the books, I was most definitely on Team Edward but after seeing the most amazing Taylor Lautner, I’m definitely leaning towards the other side!

But, as our conversation in the pub afterwards brought out, the idea of a soul mate wins out over a beautiful body every time (even if it’s an AMAZING body).

Is it wrong that a 26-year-old is obsessed with a 17-year-old like I am? Is anyone else having these inappropriate feelings?!

2 comments:

  1. If it's wrong then I am totally with you! The same thing happened to me..I was team Edward but Wowza! Taylor took Jacob to another level! I feel like a pedofile! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it does make you think, doesn't it? I could have babysat the kid, yet oh my goodness I enjoy watching him on screen. :)

    ReplyDelete