Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You Learn Something New Every Day

You know when you’re really in a rush and you just need to get dinner on the table so you can head to your audition that starts shortly and you haven’t even decided what to wear yet?

Yeah, neither do I. :)

That’s where I was last night and I discovered something I didn’t know before!

Apparently, you can make your very own food poisoning delivery device and yourself nice and sick!

As it stands, I’ve thrown up once (last night) and am now sitting in my tv room hoping I can keep down this orange freeze my loving husband brought from Steak N Shake. I haven’t had anything in my stomach that stayed there until yesterday at lunch. I’m STARVING but I really don’t need to throw up again, so  I don’t know what I can eat. Husband suggested plain waffles – it’s starting to sound really good.

Now I’m debating whether it was just that pound of beef combined with the helper mix that was bad or if I should toss the entire batch I bougtht  from Costco and subsequently froze in the freezer. I hate the thought of throwing it away if it’s ok!

I said I wanted a day off work because I’m exhausted, but this is not what I meant!

1 comment: