Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I came home to Christmas Decorations!

I came home last night to find my wonderful husband had decorated for Christmas! I had an awful day at work and he knew just what to do to surprise me! :)

My real pine wreath on the front door
 

We decorated the tree that night, after he got it all set up in my craft room

The small nativity is set up in my craft room under the window

The stockings are hung on the bookshelves, because we have no fireplace anymore. :(

This is the small nativity on the front entryway table.

Of course, I had to try out the kissing ball.

See what a great job he did?

2 comments:

  1. I love the first nativity set. It is exactly like the one my parents had when I was growing up. Its appearance always signaled Christmas for me!

    PS-I think OUR stockings are going to be hung from the entertainment center this year. Now, THAT'S sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kissing ball! He did great! :)

    ReplyDelete