Friday, September 9, 2011

A Retrospective of Towel Art

Last week, I had the most magical birthday in a most magical place!

While I’m still trying to gather my thoughts about all the stories I want to tell you, I figured I’d memorialize all the towel decorations we received over the few days we were staying at the Polynesian Concierge level!

image

Hidden Mickey!

image

Elephant towel mama and baby complete with my sunglasses

image

We even found a towel figure in the bathroom that first day!

image

There were leis above the TV -  we were at the Polynesian after all.

image

Cool dog and do you see the monkey hanging in the background?!

image

Turtle, turtle!

image

Alligator spotted!

 

Our mousekeeper from the trip at the Poly Concierge was AMAZING. Every time we came back for a nap in the afternoon we had a new decoration in the room, and then after a long night in the parks, we had the beds turned down and a mint added!

I am so incredibly spoiled. I don’t know if I can ever stay in a regular room again!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! It sounds like a nice stay. I've never stayed at the Polynesian--we always stayed at either the Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Wilderness Lodge or the Grand Floridian. I think I need to get back soon! haha

    Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really did have a good mousekeeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I love the towel decorations so much. Mickey and the elephant (duh! Roll Tide!) have to be my favorites though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of the best towel animals I have ever seen! That's one of my favorite parts of going on vacation1

    ReplyDelete