Later today, my dear husband and I will be jetting off to the most magical place on earth – and I cannot WAIT!
Over the past few days, I’ve been remembering all the little things I’m excited about for our big Disney trip! We’ll be gone through my birthday on Sunday and then back on Labor Day! Yay for vacations!
So here’s what I’m looking forward to on this Disney trip…
1. Seeing the Tiki Room as it was originally intended
2. Eating at California Grill for the first time
3. Watching Wishes from the California Grill
4. Seeing the Magic, Memories and You Show for the first time in person
5. Eating at Via Napoli for the first time
6. Tonga Toast – never had it before
7. A vacation with my husband and no other family! First since our honeymoon
8. Having a birthday in Walt Disney World
9. Wearing a birthday button and having people smile at me and say happy birthday!
10. Staying at a monorail resort
11. Dole Whip on the Poly Beach
12. Concierge level at the Polynesian!
13. Space Mountain. It’s my favorite ride.
14. Spending a vacation in my favorite place on Earth with my amazing husband