Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remembering the milk isn’t always easy

Works For Me Wednesday

I’m a ridiculously forgetful person. I mean, I would forget my own head if it weren’t attached to my shoulders.

At least four mornings out of five during the work week, I make it all the way to my car in the parking lot before remembering something in the townhouse that I needed for the day.

So I have to turn around and walk back to the door, get my keys out again and get back in the house for whatever piece of mail, bag, or lunch item I forgot.

Remember the Milk doesn’t help me with those items, but it could if I wrote them down and checked them in the morning before leaving the house! But I never can quite seem to do that.

But RTM does other things that help – like remembering when to clean the kitchen floor or when the trash and recycling needs to be put out for pick up.

RTM 

It’s got a great interface for the iPhone (a requisite for me) and a nice online interface as well. The only drawback? It’s $25 per year.

But I figure that’s a small price to pay for my sanity, I think. :) It’s really helped me keep the house in better shape and reminds me to do things on a timely basis.

And that works for me!

 

*I was not compensated in anyway for this review. I just like to showcase websites and products that I use, in case other people are interested in the same things.*

1 comment:

  1. Great tip! I used to be able to remember everything....then i had a baby. Baby brain is a real problem :)

    ReplyDelete