My birthday was Saturday.
I got to celebrate with all the wonderful people in my life – my husband, my mom and a bunch of girlfriends.
My mom came to town last week and actually got to attend one of my work events! She met a bunch of my colleagues and got to see my work close up. It was pretty awesome!
Lots of things were taken care of this weekend –
- Watched a chick flick (New In Town with Renee Zellweger)
- Cheered on Husband and his 2L softball team
- Ate a TON of food – Noodles and Company, O’Charley’s, Red Lobster, Sweet Tomatoes
- Drank a LOT – both at home at at the Chocolate Bar (see yummy martini above)
- Bought a new iPhone. SQUEE. Love it.
- Got a beautiful new dress, trousers and silk shirt from the Limited for my birthday from Mom.
- Ate THREE birthday cakes – and two of them were mine. :) One was for another family member.
My actual birthday was spent at the mall and at Bailey’s Chocolate Bar. I wish I had more pictures, but I was all wrapped up in having fun and seemed to forget to document it. Here’s what I ended up with:
Our cheese tray. YUM.
My chocolate pot de creme for dessert. To die for.
Me and my mom. People say we look alike.
Me and hubs.
The gals, N, J and M who came out to celebrate.
Here’s to a better year as a 27 year old than a 26 year old!