Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Five Question Friday

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?

The only time I have done this is when I’ve been hanging out around the house and put on the same pair of pajamas  two days in a row. I don’t think I’ve ever done it when I’ve actually left the house.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?

We live in a relatively big city, I think, but I’m hoping Husband gets a job in Dallas (where Mom lives) or maybe Chicago. Those would both be fun places to live!

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?

Seeing as I don’t have kids yet, that’s a hard question. ;) I do love road trips [I fell in love with my husband on one!] but flying is just SO much easier.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?

I wish that I could do more of this – it’s basically doing a regular clean and wishing I had time to do a deeper clean.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?

My mother suggested that I read “The Clan of the Cave Bear” – and I fell in love with this series. If you’ve never read it, Jean Auel creates a world where a young girl is separated from her family in the prehistoric past when saber-tooth tigers still roamed. Oh my goodness, it’s just amazing, how she lives on her own, manages to sustain herself and then finds her kin throughout the book. I think she’s about to release the 6th book in the series and I can’t wait!

See how others answered the same question at My Little Life.

1 comment:

  1. I fell in love with my husband on a road trip too! And he keeps trying to get me to read Clan of the Cave Bear. I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete