A fab shot of the boys at the Super Bowl game
I swear that those kids never actually do any studying.
But I know that’s not true. Because during exam times, I hardly get to see my husband except when I bring him food so he can actually sustain all those studying hours.
In just the month of February, we have been to:
- A Blues game
- On-campus arena for a basketball game
- Old on-campus arena for a rousing game of floor hockey
- Engaged couples’ apartment for a Super Bowl party
- Karaoke at a local dive bar
- The Rep to see the Scottish Play
Plus a ton of coffee shops so me and the hubs could study together.
I just wish I had their energy!
Speaking of floor hockey, this is husband’s shirt for the law school softball team. He wore it to play floor hockey this weekend. We’ve been talking about what to call him on the blog and he suggested this nickname. I vetoed it because the abbreviation would be BS. Am I right on that one? We still haven’t agreed on a blog-appropriate nickname.