Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Works for Me Wednesday – Inexpensive Greeting Cards

I’m sure you love the local $ store as much as I do. Inexpensive decorations, baskets, doo dads – all for one dollar?! I’m so there.

But recently, I checked into my favorite store for something else – a greeting card. I am determined to become a card sender, but in order for me to do that, I decided I had to find a cheaper source of greeting cards. At $3 a pop at Hallmark, those suckers can add up.

Someone mentioned that my $ store had some nice cards for, get this, $1. I had to check it out.

Sure enough, they had a whole aisle dedicated to the cards. Birthdays, holidays, just because cards, anything you might need.

Buying greeting cards for only $1 and staying in touch with friends via the old-fashioned mail – totally works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment