Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guest Post: So Sonderful So Marvelous

Hi, strangers!

I think I'm going through what one might call "blogger's block" - there lots of posts in my to do list, but when I sit down to write one, nothing intelligent comes out.

So it's a good thing that I sent Michelle of So Wonderful, So Marvelous this guest blog a few weeks ago, for her to publish when she was on maternity leave. Now that she has greeted her beautiful daughter, Tate, to this great big world, she posted my guest blog!

If you don't know Michelle, she's an awesome lady who has a permanent place in my "Good Reads" folder on Google Reader. No matter if she's talking about her neato son, Finn, or sweet husband, Dave, or any number of random things that tend to pop up in a blogger's life, I love reading every post she publishes.

So do me a favor, go over and say hi to me over there, ok?

And I promise I'll try to come up with something interesting to tell you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to suggest you do a post about your wedding the way it was and then another post about what you would do now if you had a vow renewal. I'm interested on your perspective about these things as an event planner and future wedding planner.

    ReplyDelete