Friday, January 20, 2012

Finish It Friday

Oh dear. I haven't posted one of these in over a year! Well, let's fix that...

To Do List

  • Get the Camry's oil changed. Husband asked me to do this the day he left for France, since it's VERY overdue. Whoops!
  • Take our Samsonite roll-aboard suitcase fixed - the wheel fell off and it doesn't so much "roll" anymore.
  • Put away clean laundry from the vacation clean up, fold Husband's clothes that are still out from the France packing escapade weeks ago and switch the master bedroom sheets for clean ones.

Play List

  • The Art of Chocolate and Wine event on Sunday at a local wine bar - SO excited for this one!
  • Print my first few weeks of the Project Life daily pictures and journal.
It is going to be a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I always put off the oil change! I just hate waiting there and the dude trying to over sell me on stuff.

    ReplyDelete