Friday, January 27, 2012

Finish It Friday

Yup, it's Friday again. I am SO excited! It's going to be a really fun, yet busy, weekend.

Play List:
  • Barrister's Ball! This is the annual law school formal that Husband and I went to last year and the year before. Since Hubs is in France right now, he can't exactly be my date. I hadn't been planning on going, but at an engagement party last week, all the law school kids really wanted me to go, and who am I to disappoint? The remaining question, now that I have decided to go and secured a ticket, is what in the world to wear?
  • Lunch with the in-laws. The errands I'm doing this weekend call for heading out to the suburb where the in-laws live, so they wanted to have lunch, too. That's always fun!
  • Project Life. I'm going to print pictures this weekend and journal. I will!
To Finish:
  • Errands. The car needs its tire looked at and I need to get a gold watch that I got for Christmas sized so I can wear it without it falling off my wrist.
  • Master bedroom clean up. Seriously, I'm going to fold all my husband's laundry that has spilled out of the closet, put up the ironing board and be able to walk around my bed. Seriously.
What are you going to be doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment