Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Fancy Hotel? Why, yes, thank you!

23. Spend at least one night in a really classy hotel

I totally forgot that I did this one a few weeks, number 23 on my 101 in 1001 list.

When planning for the Barrister Ball, we decided to stay the night at the hotel where the event was behind held. Honestly, the dance was over at midnight and I knew we'd probably want to do an after-party and I hate worrying about whether or not one of us is sober enough to drive home. Definitely need to play it safe in that regard!

The event was at the Chase Park Plaza - this was the PERFECT place to spend the night! After the dance, we headed upstairs and were snuggling under the most luxurious covers in the biggest bed I have ever seen. It looks a lot like this one:
Source

We even had a suite no less - an entire room with a small area for a desk and chair, a huge couch and two side chairs with which to watch the flatscreen TV plus a closet and minibar.
THEN...

There was the entire bedroom with the aforementioned AMAZING bed. Plus a beautiful bathroom that was entirely too fancy for me to even contemplate showering in. It was quite complicated in the bathtub.

And I'm pretty sure the closet could have held my first college dorm room with space to spare.
It was so nice snuggling in the big soft robe while doing my make up and letting Husband have the bathroom for shaving. I could get used to it!

But alas, I cannot. We would need a small fortune to keep me in the ways to which I could easily become accustomed! We'll just have to save it for special occasions, like Law School Prom.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds soooo luxurious. Lucky you! It's nice to treat yourself every once in a while, but I think it's also nice to go home. :)

    ReplyDelete