Monday, February 15, 2010

Sherlock Holmes - that starts with "S"


We saw Sherlock Holmes on Saturday as part of my Valentine's Day celebration with my Husband.

He spent the morning at Mardi Gras while I was painting the set. I was running late as usual (it's always hard for me to get out of the theatre on time, no matter what I'm doing) and I had to rush home and shower and scrub bits of primer off my fingers so I could be presentable for the movie and dinner.

I really enjoyed the movie - we hadn't seen it yet and had been looking forward to it for a while! Rachel McAdams is adorable, Jude Law and Robert Downey, Jr. were great as usual. The movie was cut in a way that you didn't see any of the reveals coming so even Husband was surprised at some points. This is a major success! Husband always guesses what's going to happen in movies and TV shows and it really bugs me. It was so good to be able to enjoy the movie with him as it happens.

I'm filing this under 101 in 1001 days because it counts as my "S" movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment