Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Remembered to Put Out My Shoe!

Did you remember to put out your shoe this morning?

I did!

And this is what was in my shoe when I came home today…

St Nick 1

Ever since I can remember, December 6 was always a fun day. We would leave out our shoe for St. Nicklaus to come by and fill it with goodies. As you can see from the picture above, I should have picked a bigger shoe! I would have gotten more stuff!

St Nick 2,JPG

St. Nick brought me adorable slippers with PENGUINS on them! Plus my favorite Wonka scrumdiddlyumptious bar and hazelnut coffee. YUM. The food is not on my Weight Watchers diet, but I can probably sneak a few bites here and there.

Sidenote: when I say that St. Nick filled my shoe with goodies, I really mean my awesome husband. He surprised me with the fun stuff when I got home from a long day at work. Ain’t he a sweetie?

4 comments: