Friday, December 2, 2011

Something’s Wrong with This Photo

 

Shutterfly

Can you tell what it is?

I’ll give you a hint. It’s a photo book based on the trip to Spain last Christmas.

Do you see the date clearly printed on the front of the book?

That would be this year. Not last year. When the trip happened.

UGH. Anyone have a good Shutterfly code so I can get it reprinted? (Sorry, Mom. Looks like I wasted the free code you gave me!)

And that just goes to show you that THREE proofreaders are sometimes not enough.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I admit that I did figure it out right away! Maybe you can kind of make that 1 into a 0. Hopefully there will be another good code soon since it's almost Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! If I come across any good codes, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would a $10 off and free shipping help? If it would, just email me (iwbadg@gmail.com) and I will give you it to you!

    ReplyDelete