Sunday, May 15, 2011

Real Life Princesses

This post was supposed to go up on Friday but due to Blogger’s hiccup and me being gone at the law school wedding, it’s going up now. So yeah. Wedding recap coming up soon…

This comparison of the Royal Wedding to Cinderella was all over Twitter and Facebook this week. Since I love weddings and hate the princess’ headdresses, I decided to post it here too.

Royal wedding 1

Even though they photo-shopped Cinderella’s hair to a mousy brown to be somewhat similar to Princess Kate’s, I love this comparison.

But the real life princesses to Cinderella’s stepsisters are just PERFECT. I know that one of the princesses is selling her spindly hat on eBay for charity but still. Whoever came up with this side-by-side comparison – bravo, sir or madam!

Originally posted by Heat World.com.

3 comments:

  1. So funny - love this! The princesses need to get a grip on what is fashion and what is just ridiculous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend forwarded me this and I laughed so hard! Love this!

    ReplyDelete