Today, I’m thankful for…
- My mom. She’s coming in to town this weekend for Mother’s Day, and while she’s here, we’re going to eat, garage sale shop and run a wedding. She’s going to be my assistant for another work friend’s wedding that I have on Saturday. SO. EXCITED.
- Thursdays. Because that’s almost Friday. And that’s when Mom comes in – see above. :)
- Shopping for Mother’s Day cards on the Tuesday before the holiday. It wasn’t very crowded, we found cute ones at Borders and didn’t have to mess with the big lines at Target. For the win.
- Cinco de Mayo. Because I’m pretty sure that gives me the right, nay, the obligation, to pig out on chips and salsa tonight. RIGHT?!
- Snickerdoodle lattes. Husband and I were hanging out at a coffee shop last night while he did some studying and I blogged (I love writing them ahead of time!) and I found that on the menu of our favorite shop. Combined with beignets, it totally undid my calorie budget for the day – but it was worth it!
What are you thankful for today?